[Gluster-devel] Gerrit review, submit type and Jenkins testing

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 21:20:49 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 12:46:09PM +0530, Raghavendra Talur wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:

> > creeping

> > PatchA
> > possible

> > > Making it manual might be too much work for maintainers. I suggest (as
> > > I've suggested before) we make regressions trigger when a change has
> > > been reviewed +2 by a maintainer.
> > >

> Makes sense. I have disabled it completely for now and lets keep it that
> way till
> developers realize it(a day should be enough). We will change this trigger
> to on Code Review +2 by tomorrow.

Aaaaah! And I have been wondering why patches don't get verified
anymore :-/

An email to the maintainers list as a heads up would have been welcome.

How would we handle patches that get sent by maintainers? Most
developers that do code reviews will only +1 those changes. Those will
never get automatically regression tested then. I dont think a
maintainer should +2 their own patch immediately either, that suggests
no further reviews are needed.

Niels