[Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 15:07:16 UTC 2016

On 01/08/2016 08:14 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 10:56:22AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 03:18:02PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
>>> With your support I think we can make things better. To avoid duplication of
>>> work, did you take any tests that you are already investigating? If not that
>>> is the first thing I will try to find out.
>> I will look at the ./tests/basic/afr/arbiter-statfs.t problem with
>> loopback device.
> 800 rusn so far without a hitch. I suspect the problem is caused by the leftover
> of another test.

I see the following lines in 'cleanup' function:
         NetBSD)
                 vnd=`vnconfig -l | \
                      awk '!/not in use/{printf("%s%s:%d ", $1, $2, $5);}'`

Can there be Loopback devices that are in use when this piece of the
code is executed, which can lead to the problems we ran into? I may be
completely wrong. It is a wild guess about something I don't completely
understand.

Pranith