[Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jan 7 16:04:17 UTC 2016

Avra Sengupta <asengupt at redhat.com> wrote:

> Agree with your point. If we are ready to make exceptions, then we might
> as well not block all the patches. As Jeff suggested, triaging the
> nightly/weekly results manually and making any serious issues a blocker
> should suffice.

How are you going to make a serious issue a blocker? The serious issue
will be related to multiple patches, it will be impossible to tell which
one is the offender.

If we go that way, we need to run a regression for each merged patch,
which will be much less load than today.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org