[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 09:20:17 UTC 2016

I think not having NetBSD runs for every patch will introduce new set of
problems, like
     - who will debug the nightly failures?
     - If NetBSD failures queued up everyday, then how to address those
issues
     - Additional overhead to identify which patch caused nightly build
failure

regards
Aravinda

>>> Ravi