[Gluster-devel] tests/basic/tier/tier.t failure in NetBSD

Joseph Fernandes josferna at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 02:30:27 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

I am not saying to manipulate the test so that WRONG results are accepted!
Tests are written to detect regressions in any code that is added newly to
the system and if the test fails we need to see what is that we have added
to the code that is breaking the test. Hope we are on the same page on this.

~Joe