[Gluster-devel] Need help with bitrot

Ajil Abraham ajil95.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:28:35 UTC 2016

Thanks FNU Raghavendra.  Does the signing happen only when the file data
changes or even when extended attribute changes?

I am also trying to understand the Gluster internal data structures. Are
there any materials for the same? Similarly for the translators, the way
they are stacked on client & server side, how control flows between them.
Can somebody please help?

- Ajil