[Gluster-devel] mainline regression test is broken

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 12:48:10 UTC 2016

tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-1303028-Rebalance-glusterd-rpc-connection-issue.t is
now constantly failing because of a change [1] got merged recently. The
change in rebalance run time format is causing this issue and
rebalance_run_time() in tier.rc is failing to parse it. I also saw that
the same change is not propagated in --xml output which also gives me an
indication that the change is incomplete until and unless it breaks
other eco system.

Sakshi,

Would be able to send the fix for the broken test?

~Atin

[1] http://review.gluster.org/10544