[Gluster-devel] Documentation @ readthedocs.org - search broken

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 06:16:40 UTC 2016

In this case, I think pages were (re)moved out of the git repo altogether. Even if it was possible to set up redirects to another site, the number of pages moved can be large in number. Having the search index rebuilt to reflect the change would be the ideal fix :( This seems to be one of the known issues[1] with RTD and mkdocs integration.

FWIW, I'm currently relying on Google search operators to find the content I need. It's external and ugly but it works.

site:gluster.readthedocs.org <search-query-here>

[1]: https://github.com/rtfd/readthedocs.org/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+sort%3Aupdated-desc+search+

Regards,
 -Prashanth Pai