[Gluster-devel] Progress on getting distaf as test framework for glusterfs-3.8?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 12:45:33 UTC 2016

Hi MS and Jonathan!

During DevConf.cz we spoke a little more about getting distaf ready for
prime time. Features that are proposed for GlusterFS 3.8 will be
expected to provide distaf test-cases. These test-cases should show the
standard functionality of the feature, and will help in detecting (or
hopefully preventing) breakage when more features get merged.

Could you inform us of the current status of distaf that we as Gluster
Community will be using for this? Have you made any progress on getting
a regular (weekly?) distaf job in the CentOS CI already?

Obviously it would help if you can link any presentations, videos or
other documentation bits. We should be working on a simple HOWTO in the
developer section on https://gluster.readthedocs.org/ as well.

Many thanks,
Niels