[Gluster-devel] [FAILED] NetBSD-regression for ./tests/basic/afr/self-heald.t

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Feb 8 10:26:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 03:44:43PM +0530, Ravishankar N wrote:
> The .t has been added to bad tests for now @

I am note sure this is relevant: does it fails again? I am very interested
if it is reproductible.

> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13344/, so you can probably rebase your patch.
> I'm not sure this is a problem with the case, the same issue was reported by
> Manikandan last week : https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/13895/consoleFull

Indeed, same problem. But unfortunately it is not very reproductible since
we need to make a full week of runs to see it again. I am tempted to
just remove the assertion.

> Is it one of those vndconfig errors? The .t seems to have skipped a few
> tests:

This is because FUSE went away during the test.
The vnconfig problems are fixed now and should not happen anymore.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org