[Gluster-devel] changelog bug

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Feb 8 08:11:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 12:53:33AM -0500, Manikandan Selvaganesh wrote:
> Thanks and as you have mentioned, I have no clue how my changes
> produced a core due to a NULL pointer in changelog.

It is probably an unrelated bug that was nice enough to pop up here.

Too often people disregard NetBSD failures and just retrigger without
looking at the cause, but it has already proven its ability to expose
bugs that are unwilling to come to light in Linux regressions, but still
exist on Linux.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org