[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] Add gluster-nagios* to github

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 14:06:36 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 07:17:25PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> Hi Sahina,
>
> The gluster-nagios project currently lives in the 3 repositories in
> review.gluster.org. Finding these projects on gerrit is not easy.
>
> To be more visible it would be better if it is added to github under
> the gluster organization. We can help set gerrit up to replicate to
> the github repo. This will help with visibility of the project a lot.

We also would like the plugins packaged in Fedora, EPEL and other
distributions. Who would be willing to get that done?

Is there a plan to get the plugins to become part of the upstream Nagios
repository? If that is not acceptible, is there a central location or
registry where Nagios users check for available plugins?

Many thanks,
Niels