[Gluster-devel] Google Summer of Code Application opens Feb 8th - Call For Mentors

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 09:08:26 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Google Summer of Code opens up their organization application on Feb 8th,
and I wanted to reach out and check to see if there is interest within the
Gluster community to participate this year.

We'd need to have an application in place by Feb 19th, with a list of
possible ideas, as well as dedicated mentors.
https://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Developer-guide/Projects/ is a
current list of ideas, but not all of these have a mentor/owner.

If you're interested, please reach out to me by Feb 10th before our next
Gluster Community Meeting and we can discuss next steps at that meeting.

Thanks!
-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead