[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS FUSE client leaks summary — part I

Oleksandr Natalenko oleksandr at natalenko.name
Mon Feb 1 08:09:10 UTC 2016

Wait. It seems to be my bad.

Before unmounting I do drop_caches (2), and glusterfs process CPU usage
goes to 100% for a while. I haven't waited for it to drop to 0%, and
instead perform unmount. It seems glusterfs is purging inodes and that's
why it uses 100% of CPU. I've re-tested it, waiting for CPU usage to
become normal, and got no leaks.

Will verify this once again and report more.

BTW, if that works, how could I limit inode cache for FUSE client? I do
not want it to go beyond 1G, for example, even if I have 48G of RAM on
my server.

01.02.2016 09:54, Soumya Koduri написав: