[Gluster-devel] Top 5 test failures in 4 weeks

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Dec 27 06:14:18 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Here are the top 5 failures in the last 4 weeks:

Test: basic/quota-rename.t - 23 failures
Note: Almost always on NetBSD. Fails with socket not connected

Test: basic/gfapi/bug1291259.t - 18
Note: Fails with a segfault from include.rc

Test: basic/afr/self-heald.t - 16
Note: Seems to be a timing issue (I think?)

Test: bugs/glusterd/bug-913555.t - 13
Note: There's a patch to fix - http://review.gluster.org/#/c/16289

Test: basic/accept-v6v4.t - 11
Note: Seems to be mostly from the FB branch.

Maintainers of the respective components, please take a look. If everyone is
okay with the idea, I'll make sure that I file bugs on a monthly basis for the
top 5 failures.

--
nigelb