[Gluster-devel] Website Review Volunteers needed

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 18:32:54 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Over the next few months we'll be reviewing our website in depth and
making some needed changes.

The priorities for these changes are getting all of our content areas
to have a more consistent look and feel, making sure they are
responsive and accessible, focusing on the user experience for
Gluster.org overall, and improving our content creation process.

To that end, I'm looking for maybe 3-4 people who'd like to be
involved in our review process for this. I expect this should be no
more than an hour or two a month over the next 4 months, with a
tentative launch in April 2017. Your input is needed to make sure
we're putting our best face forward as part of this, brainstorming new
content and new content areas, and generally thinking about how the
community can be supported and supporting these improvements.

Let me know by the first of the year if you're interested and I'll get
time on the calendars to discuss.
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead