[Gluster-devel] Multiplexing status, November 22

Anoop C S anoopcs at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 11:43:10 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-11-23 at 17:44 -0500, Jeff Darcy wrote:
> > The end of the long dark tunnel might be in sight.  I've been working on
> > snapshots, and have only two tests that fail.  One's for XML output, so
> > I'm not even sure I care.
>
> With the version of the patch I pushed a few minutes ago, the snapshot
> tests (including the XML one) pass.  This leaves only the changelog and
> trash issues as known blockers, and I'm not sure trash is worth fixing.

Can you please shed some light on what issues were seen w.r.t trash translator? If this is something
to do with failures in running trash.t, can you provide the build failure link from [1] so that we
can at least initiate a basic investigation on those failures?

[1] http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14763/

--Anoop C S.