[Gluster-devel] Release 3.10: Cut-off for feature proposal (10th Dec, 2016)

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 14:03:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Post the request in the maintainers meeting, extending the cut-off for
feature proposal to the end of this week, 10th Dec, 2016.

A reminder on feature proposal,
- Open an issue at [1]
- Post a mail to gluster-devel lists elaborating the issue and any and
all technical specs available for the same [2]
- This is to enable discussion of the feature in the lists and mark the
issue against the 3.10 release milestone

I see a few issues opened at [1], but do not see any requests via [2]
for the same. Request all to start the conversations on the list as
mentioned above.

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Issues tracking page: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues