[Gluster-devel] Weekly Community Meeting 2016-11-30

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:23:49 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Amye Scavarda <amye at redhat.com> wrote:
> Heyo!
>
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 5:15 AM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This weeks meeting was a short meeting with just one topic discussed
>> and few attendees. This left us wondering about what lead to the low
>> attendance. We moved on quickly though, so if anyone has any ideas
>> about this, please let us know.
>
> My guess is that the holidays are upon us, and we're not in a great
> place to try and push a lot of discussion for the next six weeks. This
> is normal and expected, we'll do what we can around this.
>
> I think we can keep the same format but change two things:
> Post the agenda at the top of the meeting instead of the link
> Ask for a new meeting host at the end of the meeting

By posting the agenda at the top, do you mean posting the agenda into
the channel once the meeting starts? That can be done.

After yesterday's meeting, I did some changes to the meeting template
[1] based on the feedback, which include your current suggestions.
The open-floor topics of discussion come first, followed by the
selection of new host. I'll be following this order in the next
meeting.

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/wiki/Community-meeting-template