[Gluster-devel] Running strfmt as smoke test

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 12:10:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

Kaleb has pointed out that the number of failures here are creeping up.
I've suggested we run this as a smoke test. It's going to fail all the time
at first, so I propose it be a non-voting test for now. Once we get master
in a good shape, we can turn on voting for this job.

Does that sound like a reasonable idea? I'll probably only run it on master
for now and any future branches (excluding i.e. after 3.9).

--
nigelb