[Gluster-devel] release checklist for 3.9.0

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 15:39:50 UTC 2016

hi,
       Could we have release checklist for the components? Please add the
steps that need to be done before the release is made at this link:
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-component-release-checklist. This
activity needs to be completed by 2nd September. Please also add if the
tests are automated or not. We also want to use this to evolve a complete
automation that needs to be run before a release goes out. This is the
first step in that direction.

I added the list from MAINTAINERS file. Please add if I missed anything. If
the Maintainer is outdated please send a mail to maintainers at gluster.org

On behalf of
Aravinda & Pranith