[Gluster-devel] 3.9. feature freeze status check

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 08:57:18 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Niels de Vos" <ndevos at redhat.com>
> To: "Prashanth Pai" <ppai at redhat.com>
> Cc: "Pranith Kumar Karampuri" <pkarampu at redhat.com>, "Rajesh Joseph" <rjoseph at redhat.com>, "Manikandan Selvaganesh"
> <jthottan at redhat.com>, "Aravinda Vishwanathapura Krishna Murthy" <avishwan at redhat.com>, "Anoop Chirayath Manjiyil
> Sajan" <achiraya at redhat.com>, "Ravishankar Narayanankutty" <ravishankar at redhat.com>, "Kaushal Madappa"
> "Kaleb Keithley" <kkeithle at redhat.com>, "Jose Rivera" <jrivera at redhat.com>, "Samikshan Bairagya"
> <sbairagy at redhat.com>, "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com>, "Gluster Devel" <gluster-devel at gluster.org>
> Sent: Monday, 29 August, 2016 2:19:10 PM
> Subject: Re: 3.9. feature freeze status check
>
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 02:45:01AM -0400, Prashanth Pai wrote:
> >

> >  -Prashanth Pai

Yet to be put through fedora package review process. Currently working
to get it on gluster.org and get the spec[1] right. The RPMs sure
won't be available for Fedora and CentOS SIG by 31st August.

When introduced at a later date, the RPM won't have version 3.9 and
also wouldn't be dependent on 3.9 and will have any version (>=3.7) of
python-gluster package as a requirement.

[1]: http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15204/