[Gluster-devel] mainline compilation fails

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 05:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

Regarding the enforcement of the dependencies while merging, i see that
the dependent patches on any patch is mentioned in the "Related Changes"
column [1]. It still doesn't enforce, in the cherry-pick way of
submitting changes, by default it ignores the lineage [2]. But there are
ways to enforce this. Will let the gluster infra maintainers to comment
on the same.

[1] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-review-ui.html#related-changes
[2] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/project-configuration.html#project_options

Regards,