[Gluster-devel] mainline compilation fails

Prasanna Kalever pkalever at redhat.com
Sat Aug 27 15:11:33 UTC 2016

Oops!
Didn't noticed these changes were part of parent/child patches, Just
noticed "BUILD BROKEN" and went into action :)

I'm not sure about it!

If it takes time to decide on whether the other set of patches need to
be taken or not, at-least my patch will fix the broken build (That
much I can assure)

Lets see if the regressions break after these patch goes in (mostly
not, that I see from the code)

Thanks,
--
Prasanna