[Gluster-devel] Events API: Adding support for Client Events

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 15:57:56 UTC 2016

Today I discussed about the topic with Rajesh, Avra and Kotresh. Summary
as below

- Instead of exposing eventsd to external world why not expose a
Glusterd RPC for gf_event, Since Glusterd already has logic for backup
volfile server.
- Gluster Clients to Glusterd using RPC, Glusterd will send message to
local eventsd.

Any suggestions for this approach?

regards
Aravinda