[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] CFP for Gluster Developer Summit

Jonathan Holloway jholloway at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 19:33:32 UTC 2016

On Fri, Aug 12 , 2016 at 03:48:49PM -0400, Vijay Bellur wrote:
..
> If you have a talk/discussion proposal that can be part of these themes,
> please send out your proposal(s) by replying to this thread. Please clearly
> mention the theme for which your proposal is relevant when you do so. We
> will be ending the CFP by 12 midnight PDT on August 31st, 2016 .

I'm putting my name on Niels' request for a presenter on Practical Glusto Example here on the main thread to get it in the hat.

"Practical Glusto example
- show how to install Glusto and dependencies
- write a simple new test-case from scratch (copy/paste example?)
- run the new test-case (in the development environment?)"

I would classify the theme as "5. Process & infrastructure."

If there is additional interest in discussion on other specific features of Glusto, maybe also separate lightning talk(s) or similar?

Cheers,
Jonathan