[Gluster-devel] Changing the names of regression jobs

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 05:37:22 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Our regression jobs are currently named the following:

* rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered
* rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered

I'd like to propose renaming them to:

* centos-regression
* netbsd-regression

In the near future they will move to the community cage anyway. This means,

* Old URLs for regression on Gerrit will break.
* We'll need to make changes to the failed jobs script.

It will not delete the old jobs. I can look at adding a redirect on Apache, so
the old URLs mostly work. I'm working on changes to the failed jobs script
anyway, so I can fix the script immediately.

What does everyone think?

--
nigelb