[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS-3.7.14 released

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 02:52:45 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Serkan Çoban <cobanserkan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any progress about the patch?

hi Serkan,
       While testing the patch by myself, I am seeing that it is taking
more than one crawl to complete heals even when there are no  directory
hierarchies. It is faster than before but it shouldn't take more than 1
crawl to complete the heal because all the files exist already. I am
investigating why that is the case now. If you want to test things out
without this patch I will give you rpms today. Otherwise we need to find
until we find RCA for this crawl problem. Let me know your decision. If you
are okay with testing progressive versions of this feature, that would be
great. We can compare how each patch improved the performance.

Pranith

--
Pranith