[Gluster-devel] mount_dir value seems clobbered in all /var/lib/glusterd/vols/<vol-name>/bricks/<node-name>:<brick-path> files

Milind Changire mchangir at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 12:09:59 UTC 2016

here's one of the brick definition files for a volume named "twoXtwo"

[root at f24node0 bricks]# cat f24node1\:-glustervols-twoXtwo-dir
hostname=f24node1
path=/glustervols/twoXtwo/dir
real_path=/glustervols/twoXtwo/dir
listen-port=0
rdma.listen-port=0
decommissioned=0
brick-id=twoXtwo-client-1
mount_dir=/lustervols/twoXtwo/dir          <-- shouldn't the value be
                                                /glustervols/...
                                                there's a missing 'g'
                                                after the first '/'
snap-status=0

This *should* happen for all volumes and for all such brick definition
files or whatever they are called.
BTW, I'm working with the upstream mainline sources, if that helps.

I'm running a 2x2 distribute-replicate volume.
4 nodes with 1 brick per node.
1 brick for the hot tier for tiering.

As far as I can tell, I haven't done anything fancy with the setup.
And I have confirmed that there is no directory named '/lustervols'
on any of my cluster nodes.

--
Milind