[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS-3.7.14 released

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 20:17:51 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Serkan Çoban <cobanserkan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use rpms for installation. Redhat/Centos 6.8.

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15084 is the patch. In some time the rpms
will be built actually.

Use gluster volume set <volname> disperse.shd-max-threads <num-threads
(range: 1-64)>

While testing this I thought of ways to decrease the number of crawls as
well. But they are a bit involved. Try to create same set of data and see
what is the time it takes to complete heals using number of threads as you
increase the number of parallel heals from 1 to 64.

--
Pranith