[Gluster-devel] Bugs with incorrect status

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 07:30:20 UTC 2016

These emails really need manual verification of the bugs it complains
about. This is an example that is incorrect:

> 1302149 (mainline) NEW: Add support for SEEK_DATA/SEEK_HOLE to stripe
>   [master] I9cfed7 stripe: add seek() FOP as not supported (MERGED)
>   ** ndevos at redhat.com: Bug 1302149 should be CLOSED, v3.8.1 contains a fix **

This has not been implemented yet, but there was a patch that mentions
the bug in the commit message. I think Gerrit started to return these
after one of the latest updates, its searching is now 'better'.

A bug has been filed against the script that generates this email:
  https://github.com/gluster/release-tools/issues/7

Anyone interested in improving the script is most welcome to send pull
requests (and notify me about it).

Cheers,
Niels