[Gluster-devel] [gluster-devel] Gluster goes to Red Hat Summit, Community Edition

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:46:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Amye Scavarda <amye at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Can't reach this. Could you host it outside some place?

>> Didn't we have a slogan competition sometime back? I don't remember
>> what the winning slogan was, but we should be using it.

> Replaced with imgur link:
> http://imgur.com/Lllf7hI
>
> If we did have a slogan contest, what was the outcome?

I think lots of people agreed on 'Gluster: Software {re}defined storage'.

You can find more of the discussion on the following mail threads, and
all the suggested slogans in the etherpad.

https://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2015-April/021354.html
https://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2015-May/021773.html
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-slogans