[Gluster-devel] Need help diagnosing regression-test crashes

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 11:57:29 UTC 2016

On 04/09/2016 05:47 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
>>> atinm: Can you please look into the crash in the following test case?
>>> bugs/snapshot/bug-1322772-real-path-fix-for-snapshot.t
>> Do we have the link to the crash?
>
> The last two I looked at were these:
>
> https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/19604/consoleFull
> https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/19607/consoleFull
>
> We should probably move this part to bugzilla.  It's just some garden
> variety bug, I'm sure, not a flaw in our test infrastructure.
I tried to start debugging the crash. The issue here is the log tar for
this particular bug is empty for both the links, not sure how we ended
up in this case (rtalur, any idea?). From the backtrace it looks like
the glusterfsd process has crashed during cleanup_and_exit from
pmap_signout_cbk which means 'pkill gluster' was the trigger point for
this crash. However having logs would ease the debugging process.

Are you also unable to extract?