[Gluster-devel] HELP! Many features on the 3.8 roadmap are missing basic details

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 08:26:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

You might have seen that we have moved some features to a new "at risk"
category on the 3.8 roadmap. These are the features that did not provide
any details for the feature page yet. However, many other features do
not provide basic details like a summary, link to bugs or patches, and
so on. In order to get the release done, we rely on assistance from the
feature owners to provide the needed information.

  https://www.gluster.org/community/roadmap/3.8/

Please open the roadmap, locate a feature that you are working on, and
see if all details are there. In case something it missing, you should
scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "edit this page on
GitHub" link and create a pull request.

Thanks,
Jiffin and Niels