[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Update on 3.7.10 - on schedule to be tagged at 2200PDT 30th March.

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 07:24:22 UTC 2016

On 04/01/2016 12:24 PM, Kaushal M wrote:
> In the time I was waiting for https://review.gluster.org/13861/ , a
> change was merged in (which I didn't know of) and has broken building
> RPMs.
>
> The offending change is 3d34c49  (cluster/ec: Rebalance hangs during
> rename) by Ashish.
> The same change had earlier also broken building RPMs on master.
>
> For now, to proceed with 3.7.10, I'm going to revert the offending
> change. Please make sure this change is merged in for the next
> release.

Sorry about this. I thought the commit which we are going to use for
tagging is decided already so started merging as the build system gave
+ve results for the patch I merged. After which Kotresh's patch is
required for the release.
Will refrain from merging patches between tagging announcement till
release in future.

Pranith