[Gluster-devel] question about how to handle bugs filed against End-Of-Life versions of glusterfs

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:49:54 UTC 2015

[for reference]

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:
> As an example, Fedora simply closes any remaining open bugs when the
> version reaches EOL. It's incumbent on the person who filed the bug to
> reopen it if it still exists in newer versions.

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping> - All bugs
for EOL releases are automatically closed on the EOL date after
providing a warning in the bug comments, 30 days prior to EOL.

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses#End_of_Life_.28EOL.29_product>
- The bug is reported against a version of Fedora that is no longer
maintained.Thank you for your bug report.We are sorry, but the Fedora
Project is no longer releasing bug fixes or any other updates for this
version of Fedora. This bug will be set to CLOSED:WONTFIX to reflect
this, but please reopen it if the problem persists after upgrading to
the latest version of Fedora, which is available
from:http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>