[Gluster-devel] FreeBSD Smoke failure

Akhil bhansaliakhil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:07:53 UTC 2015

Hello Atin,

I have just started with the GlusterFS devel mailing list. I think the
issue here could be that you do not have sqlite-devel installed on your
system.

I see that I have sqlite-devel installed and "/usr/include/sqlite3.h" file
exist on my machine where I build and compile the glusterfs from sources.

You may want to install "sqlite-devel" package and retry the smoke test.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Akhil

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com>
wrote:

> All the patches are failing in FreeBSD smoke with the following log:
>

> /usr/home/jenkins/root/workspace/freebsd-smoke/libglusterfs/src/gfdb/gfdb_sqlite3.h:15:10:
> fatal error: 'sqlite3.h' file not found
>
> Could you take a look at it?
>
> Thanks,
> Atin