[Gluster-devel] FOP ratelimit?

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 06:06:01 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

As of now we depend on epoll/poll events informing servers about incoming messages. All sockets are put in the same event-pool represented by a single poll-control fd. So, the order of our processing of msgs from various clients really depends on how epoll/poll picks events across multiple sockets. Do poll/epoll have any sort of scheduling? or is it random? Any pointers on this are appreciated.