[Gluster-devel] netbsd regressions failing

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Oct 28 15:39:19 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 05:05:41PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
>       I have been trying to get netbsd tests to pass for some of my patches,
> netbsd74 was giving problem. I just rebooted nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org
> <https://build.gluster.org/computer/nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org> but even
> after that netbsd regressions are not triggered correctly. Any help is much
> appreciated.

Jenkins is the culprit: tcpdump tells me that build.gluster.org does not
even try to connect to nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org before deciding it fails.

https://build.gluster.org/computer/nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org/log
says "Ping failed. Terminating".

tcpdump shows continuous ping activity and their replies, but it
is from collector-dfw-50-56-142-141.monitoring.rackspacecloud.com
and not from build.gluster.org

I finally managed to recover it by disconnecting nbslave74 in
jenkins web UI and launching the agent again. It is now running a
job:
https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/11217/console

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus