[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] VM fs becomes read only when one gluster node goes down

Josh Boon gluster at joshboon.com
Mon Oct 26 20:06:55 UTC 2015

I'd see what your qemu logs put out if you have them around from a crash. Also you can check client connections across your cluster by hopping on your hypervisor and grepping the output of netstat -np for the pid of one of your gluster backed VM's like so

netstat -np | grep 11607
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:60414          10.9.1.1:24007          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:60409          10.9.1.1:24007          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:45998          10.9.1.1:50152          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:42606          10.9.1.2:50152          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:45993          10.9.1.1:50152          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
tcp        0      0 10.9.1.1:42601          10.9.1.2:50152          ESTABLISHED 11607/qemu-system-x
unix  3      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     32860    11607/qemu-system-x /var/lib/libvirt/qemu/HFMWEB19.monitor

I mounted two disks for the machine so I have two controls and two connections per disk for my replicated setup. Someone else might be able to provide more info as to what your output should look like.