[Gluster-devel] Request for regression test suite details

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 11:34:33 UTC 2015

Hi Amogha,

You can find pre-commit regression tests in the tests/ directory of the
gluster source tree. These tests are run before any commit gets merged
into the repository.

We are in the process of populating distaf [1] with post-commit
regression tests. Details on performance tests can be found at [2] and
[3]. There is also an ongoing effort to publish tests run before a
release in gluster.org soon. Please stay tuned for that.

Can you provide more details of your application and the nature of tests
that you intend running?

Regards,
Vijay

[1] https://github.com/gluster/distaf