[Gluster-devel] Meeting minutes of this Wednesdays Gluster Community meeting (7th Oct. 2015)

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:34:56 UTC 2015

-Atin
Sent from one plus one
On Oct 7, 2015 6:53 PM, "Mohammed Rafi K C" <rkavunga at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks for the participation today. In case you have missed the meeting,
> remind yourself to join next week Wednesday at 12:00 UTC. More details
> in the agenda:
>
>   https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings
>

>  Meeting summary
> ---------------
> * agenda for todays meeting can be found here
>   https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings  (rafi,
>   12:02:44)
> * Roll Call  (rafi, 12:02:53)
>
> * Action Items from last week  (rafi, 12:06:15)
>
> * kshlm to check back with misc on the new jenkins slaves  (rafi,
>   12:06:41)
>   * ACTION: kshlm to check back with misc on the new jenkins slaves
>     (rafi, 12:08:16)
>
> * krishnan_p will add information about GlusterD-2.0 to the weekly news
>   (rafi, 12:08:35)
>   * ACTION: krishnan_p will add information about GlusterD-2.0 to the
>     weekly news  (rafi, 12:10:58)
>
> * krishnan_p and atinmu will remind developers to not work in personal
>   repositories, but request one for github.com/gluster  (rafi, 12:11:11)
>   * ACTION: krishnan_p and atinmu will remind developers to not work in
>     personal repositories, but request one for github.com/gluster
>     (rafi, 12:12:18)
>
> * krishnan_p will send an email to the -devel list about merging the
>   glusterd-2.0 work into the main glusterfs repo  (rafi, 12:12:44)
>
> * krishnan_p will send an email to the -devel list about merging/sending
>   the glusterd-2.0 work into the gerrit  (rafi, 12:26:02)
>   * ACTION: krishnan_p will send an email to the -devel list about
>     merging/sending the glusterd-2.0 work into the gerrit  (rafi,
>     12:26:44)
We have shifted glusterd2.0 codebase to github.com/gluster now. However
since this is not part of the main glusterfs repo we would prefer to work
on PR based model instead of integrating it with gerrit. Once we have basic
commands working, we could move it to the glusterfs repo and integrate with
gerrit.

Thoughts?