[Gluster-devel] Gluster testing matrix

Ramana Raja rraja at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 12:56:10 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hey! What about GlusterFS-OpenStack Manila integration? [1]
Could you add OpenStack/Manila in the row "integration" and column
"Consumer/Cloud environment."?

And I'm nearly certain that it should be green-ed, as the two gluster drivers
for Manila have been unit tested [2], and have CIs [3] in place (else the OpenStack
Manila community would not have let the drivers exist in the Manila code base.)

The story of GlusterFS-Cinder integration is similar. It's unit tested and
has a working CI. I think it should be green-ed too.

-Ramana

[1] https://github.com/openstack/manila/blob/stable/liberty/doc/source/devref/glusterfs_driver.rst
    https://github.com/openstack/manila/blob/stable/liberty/doc/source/devref/glusterfs_native_driver.rst

[2] https://github.com/openstack/manila/blob/stable/liberty/manila/tests/share/drivers/test_glusterfs_native.py
    https://github.com/openstack/manila/blob/stable/liberty/manila/tests/share/drivers/test_glusterfs.py

[3] Please check for gate-manila-temptest-dsvm-glusterfs.* Jenkins checks in any Manila patch upstream,
    e.g. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/232970/