[Gluster-devel] Native RDMA in libgfapi

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 07:16:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Piotr Rybicki <piotr.rybicki at innervision.pl
> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> Are there any plans for this feature?

Yes, it is in the plans. All that is needed to another function in the api
which lets you define the IO transport to use.
The functionality is already there, if you use gfapi with a volume which
was created with only rdma as transport, it would use gfapi as of today.
For a tcp,rdma volume it would always use tcp and gfapi does not have a
option of specifying to use rdma transport.

We should have it in 3.8 version of Gluster.