[Gluster-devel] spurious regression errors getting worse

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:21:00 UTC 2015

-Atin
Sent from one plus one
On Nov 9, 2015 7:11 PM, "Dan Lambright" <dlambrig at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
Rather, the set of spurious bugs seems to be large.
> So we would be filing a lot of bugs. But, it could be done. And is
probably more effective than a rarely consulted ether pad.
Filing bugs is definitely a next step process even if the etherpad is
maintained. So my two cents. I just wanted to ensure that we have at least
one place holder (etherpad here as that has been a process till now for
spurious failures) to file all these failures.

https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/15664/consoleFull