[Gluster-devel] GlusterD 2.0 ReST API - Call for review

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 04:47:47 UTC 2015

As communicated earlier [1], here is the first cut of the ReST API
document ready for the review [2]. The current set of document covers
the basic volume and peer commands like volume
create/start/stop/delete/status & peer probe/detach/status.

Your comments are more than welcome and we expect your contribution in
reviewing these APIs in early stage just that we can finalize on the
APIs part. We'd need inputs from each feature owners/users to make the
APIs adhere to the existing semantics in terms of your feature and also
if any improvement can be made on.

For review comments, please use [3]

[1] http://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2015-October/046865.html
[2] https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/wiki/ReST-API