[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] separating code analysis from download

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 12:19:28 UTC 2015

Le jeudi 05 novembre 2015 à 07:13 -0500, Kaleb KEITHLEY a écrit :

> On 11/05/2015 07:08 AM, Michael Scherer wrote:
> > Le jeudi 05 novembre 2015 à 12:44 +0100, Niels de Vos a écrit :
> >> [fixed CC to gluster-devel at gluster.org]

> >> devel.gluster.org sounds good to me. We will use it for
> >> uploading, but also downloading, unless the uploads get
> >> replicated to download.gluster.org and we use that as the only
> >> public accessible download system.
> >
> > I am ok with that, but there is a risk of confusion with
> > dev.gluster.org :)
>
> That's just another name for review.gluster.org, right?  I'm not sure
> why we need two names.

I agree we don't, but I do not want to break too much people habits
and/or script somewhere (like, do gerrit use review in the config, or
dev.gluster.org ? ).

I would also start to have a naming scheme for servers, and a name for
the service ( see for example download.gluster.org, download.gluster.org
is the service and download01.rax.gluster.org is the server), as it will
ease future migration.

--
Michael Scherer