[Gluster-devel] netbsd failures in 3.6 release

Raghavendra Bhat rabhat at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 12:53:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have been observing netbsd failures in 3.6 branch since few months and I
have been merging the patches by ignoring netbsd failures. Last few 3.6
releases were made without considering 3.6 failures. IIRC there was a
discussion about it back then when netbsd tests started failing and it was
discussed that we shall ignore 3.6 netbsd errors. I am not sure if it was
discussed over IRC or as part of some patch (over gerrit).

Emmanuel? Do you recollect any discussions about it?

But I think it would be better to discuss about it here and see what can be
done. Please provide feedback.

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat