[Gluster-devel] Automated bug workflow

Nagaprasad Sathyanarayana nsathyan at redhat.com
Fri May 29 17:11:50 UTC 2015

When similar automation was discussed, somebody had raised the concern when more than one patch is associated with a BZ. Either we keep 1:1 between BZ and patch. Otherwise the workflow needs to be improvised to inform gerrit when the last patch is submitted for a BZ so that the state can be appropriately changed.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Naga