[Gluster-devel] Gluster peer disconnecting

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:18:17 UTC 2015

On 29 May 2015 21:05, "Harmeet Kalsi" <kharmeet at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I was wondering if someone can help me on the issue below please
>
> I am running version 3.6.2 and has ben working ok for few weeks now, just
today it went down twice within an hour with the erroes in the log below
taking the live environment down.

> Restarting the gluster services resolved it however it happened again
after 30 minutes.

> [rpc-clnt-ping.c:109:rpc_clnt_ping_timer_expired] 0-management: server
x.x.x.x:24007 has not responded in the last 30 seconds, disconnecting.

> There are no network/firewall issues.
What is the last log entry you can see before restarting glusterd. Did you
check whether glusterd was really down if so, then probably ot might have
crashed, did you see any backtrace in the log?